(((live hd!!))) Stream: Ajax - Feyenoord Live 27.09.2023
Ajax - Feyenoord live op tv en livestream (Eredivisie) 24 september 2023.TV-gids: op deze zender kijk je naar de Jupiler Pro League tussen Feyenoord en Ajax.
Ajax vs Feyenoord live stream, score and H2HYou can follow Ajax - Feyenoord live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Ajax vs Feyenoord live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Eredivisie match. Ajax vs Feyenoord (Eredivisie) will kick off at 24 Sep 2023 on 14:30, in Amsterdam at Johan Cruijff Arena. Lineup & BenchAjax Lineup21Branco van den BoomenMidfielderAjax Substitutes / Bench38Kristian HlynssonMidfielder17Anass Salah-EddineDefender19Georges MikautadzeAttacker27Amourricho van Axel Dongen Attacker33Benjamin TahirovicMidfielder16Sivert MannsverkMidfielderFeyenoord Lineup21Branco van den BoomenMidfielderFeyenoord Substitutes / Bench38Kristian HlynssonMidfielder17Anass Salah-EddineDefender19Georges MikautadzeAttacker27Amourricho van Axel Dongen Attacker33Benjamin TahirovicMidfielder16Sivert MannsverkMidfielderAjax vs Feyenoord Head to Head MatchesAjax and Feyenoord have a pretty solid H2H history, as they met 43 times in the last seasons, with Ajax winning 26 games, while Feyenoord won 6 games. The Amsterdam side is currently placed 13th in the Eredivisie table with one win out of four games in the league. They lost 3-1 to Twente in their recent league fixture and have managed to collect just five points from four games after an outflux of players in the summer. Feyenoord are currently fourth in the table after five games, having picked up 11 points from those games and sitting just two points behind table toppers PSV. They are one of the four unbeaten sides in the league so far and are coming into this game on the back of a 2-0 win over Celtic in a UEFA Champions League match. Here GOAL brings you everything you need to know about how to watch, including TV channel, streaming details and more. Ajax vs Feyenoord kick-off timeThe game will be played at Johann Cruijff Arena, home of Ajax, at 8:30 am EDT on September 24. A number of 11 games ended in a draw. Ajax scored 91 goals in the head to head meetings, while Feyenoord managed to score 47 goals. The overall leader in the H2H games is Ajax with 26 wins, while Feyenoord won only 6 times. If we look at the recent meetings between Ajax and Feyenoord, Ajax is leading the direct meetings with 2-1. Ajax - Feyenoord Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Ajax won 1 games (Ludogorets) and lost 2 (with Ludogorets, FC Twente) while 2 games ended in draws against Fortuna Sittard, Olympique Marseille. Ajax managed to score 9 goals and conceded 7 goals (9-7). Where to watch AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord Rotterdam: Live stream and TV channelFollowing the dramatic encounter with Marseille in the Europa League midweek, Ajax faces another tough test as Feyenoord visits the Johan Cruijff Arena. Ajax started their campaign in the UEL with a draw following Marseille’s comeback. The two European giants were placed in Group B alongside Brighton & Hove Albion and AEK Athens. 8 goals per match and conceded 1. The team received 1 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 37. Feyenoord's average team rating is 7. 3 per match. Ball possession is very good for Feyenoord, with an average of 62. 40% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastAjax vs Feyenoord live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena sport 1 (Svk), ESPN (Ned), V Sport (Nor), 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, bet365, bet365. nj, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, Nova Sports (Hel), Sport TV (Slo), Setanta Sports (Ukr), ESPN 2 (Bra), Viaplay (Den), Viaplay (Fin), Viaplay (Nor), Viaplay (Swe), Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet, Max Sport 3 (Bul), Sport Extra (Rom), STS. pl, Sport TV (Por), SportKlub (Cro), SportKlub (Ser), Superbet. Ajax vs Feyenoord: Where to watch the match online, live stream, TV channels, and kick-off time | Goal. com USHow to watch the Eredivisie match between Ajax and Feyenoord, as well as kick-off time and team news. Ajax are set to face Feyenoord in an Eredivisie match as they look to put their campaign back on track. Ajax are coming into this game on the back of a six-goal thriller against Marseille in the Europa League group stage. comAjax - Feyenoord PredictionWinnerFeyenoordFeyenoord is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Ajax or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreFeyenoordFirst team to score should be Feyenoord, with 60% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (40% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. pl, SportKlub (BiH), SportKlub (Mac), SportKlub (Mon), SportKlub (Slo), Bilyoner, BetClic. fr, Fortuna, Fortuna PL, Fortuna SK, Unibet FR, Max Sport 2 (Bul). You will be able to watch Ajax vs Feyenoord live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Ajax - Feyenoord video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. On the home front, the team started slowly, amid their participation in European football. So far, it has just one win from four games. Feyenoord, on the other hand, earned a comfortable 2-0 win over Scottish Premiership side Celtic. On the home front, the team is on a three-game winning streak and are unbeaten after five games. Match details Date: Sunday 24th September 2023 Kick-off time: 1:30 PM UK League: Eredivisie 2023/24. Ajax scored an average 1. 75 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 9. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Ajax's average team rating is 7. 04 per match. Ajax seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 64. 50% in this seasonFeyenoord enters this match having won 4 matches of their last five (Almere City, FC Utrecht, SC Heerenveen, Celtic) lost 0 while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Sparta Rotterdam. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 17 goals (9-17). In away games, Feyenoord scored an average of 3. How to watch Ajax vs Feyenoord online - TV channels & live streamsThe game will be available to watch and stream in the US on ESPN+. Team news & squadsAjax team newsAjax have no fresh injury concerns as all players are available for selection against Feyenoord. Ajax predicted lineup: Gorter; Gaaei, Sutalo, Hato, Sosa; Berghuis, Tahirovic, Taylor; Borges, Brobbey, Bergwijn. Feyenoord team newsForward Ayase Ueda returned from international duty with an injury but the rest of the squad is available for selection. Feyenoord predicted XI: Wellenreuther; Geertruida, Trauner, Hancko, Hartman; Timber, Wieffer; Minteh, Stengs, Ivanusec; Paixao. Head-to-Head RecordAjax have the upper hand in the head-to-head battle against Feyenoord as the Amsterdam side has won three of the last five encounters between the two sides. Ajax vs Feyenoord: Where to watch the match online, live 3 days ago — How to watch Ajax vs Feyenoord online - TV channels & live streams The game will be available to watch and stream in the US on ESPN+. Team ... Ajax - Feyenoord Ajax vs Feyenoord :: March 19, 2023 :: Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos by Live Soccer TV.